2018 NAHA Select Camp for youth (boys and girls) registration is now open. Click on the Registration link to begin the process.
If you have any questions about the camp, please email Evan Zucker at NAHAplayerdevelopment@gmail.com
NAHA Select Camp Information
- Registration dates: November 1, 2017 – January 3, 2018
- Camp dates: January 5th and 6th, 2018
o ‘01-‘02 Boys and Girls
§ Friday 3:30 pm - Skills and Drills
§ Saturday 8:30 am – Scrimmage
§ Saturday 6:00 pm – Scrimmage
o ‘03-‘04 Boys and Girls
§ Friday 4:45 pm - Skills and Drills
§ Saturday 7:15 am – Scrimmage
§ Saturday 4:45 pm – Scrimmage
· Location: City National Arena 1550 S. Pavilion Center Drive, Las Vegas, NV 89135
o Camp fee per player: $50.00
o Online registration required
o Birth years: 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004
o Must be a US citizen
o Must play in at least one of the following levels:
A, AA, AAA, High School, Prep School or equivalent.
Camp Registration Information
- https://rockymountainregister.com/enroll/usah/login.asp? programid=58
- All forms must be filled out on the online system.
- If you have registered in prior years please make sure to update information.
- No player registrations will be accepted past the deadline. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- No refunds will be given.
- No scholarships or discounts will be offered
- NO Waivers will be granted for players unable to attend camp due to tournaments, etc., however waivers may be granted for players with a documented injury or players unable to attend the camp due to out of district play.
- To qualify for a waiver, you must submit the following information:
- 1) Register Online
- 2) If injured, written documentation from a licensed physician
- 3) Hockey Resume with cover letter of why you cannot attend
- 4) Two letters of recommendations
- All items must be emailed to NAHAplayerdevelopment@gmail.com